Forever Steve Forever Steve

Looks wonderful!

Only downside in my opinion is that the controls feel kinda weird...

Ending Ending

Awesome!

reminds me a lot of chess :)

Oh My Stars Oh My Stars

Some minor issues, but still a fun game. If you keep it up like this I'm sure we could be expecting some great games from you pretty soon.

Mr. Tart Mr. Tart

898 views?!

What a shame. I have to say there are few things in this game why I understand it didn't do too great. But t0 have less than 1k views on a nice game like this is just unfair. Here are a few tips for your future projects.

1) Auto respawn
Dude seriously? I don't in what software you made this game or how well your coding abilities are, but this should not be that hard to make, and I think it would have easily earned you a slightly higher score.

2) Puzzle mechanics
First of all I really liked your puzzles most of them were pretty clever. However, you should make the puzzles less annoying. Balancing the key was kind of hard, but not in a good way, it was just plain annoying. Try to make the puzzles more about figuring out how to solve them, and make them easier to complete.

3) Force players to use WASD
I'm probbably just weird, but I almost quit your game because I was stuck in the 3rd level. In the 2nd level I wasn't paying attention to instructions written in screen and I actuality pushed the 2nd player in the hole, which allowed me to complete stage 2 without using WASD. Because of this I figured the second player was actually some kind of block which you could just push around.

As said before I really liked it. I made 2 games similair to this one and I'm releasing the 3rd part soon. you should check them out for some ideas. If you ever have some questions, feelfree to PM me.

cheers mate

Nyan Cat FLY! Nyan Cat FLY!

Nice, just one thing.

Really fun game, the only thing is... I know the music fits the game perfectly, but that music is simply TOO annoying.

nice game though :)

Space is Key Space is Key

brilliant

why didn't I come up with this =/

Black Thing Black Thing

A link when you go to achievements?

Wow, that's a bad sponsor deal if you ask me...

Anyways, nice game with good originality.

Tsunami Fighter Tsunami Fighter

nah..

Nice graphics, great that you're donating for Japan (I mean it). But as a game this really isn't worth playing IMO

The Awakening RPG Demo The Awakening RPG Demo

Great

Wow, really original, an RPG that looks like it's turn based, only it isn't =D

good job

RockLou responds:

Y thank you

Feed the King Feed the King

nice

funny, original and looks great.

too bad it lags.....